Now available for sale in California!
CARB EO# D-721-4
The easy 30 minute install of the new updated "Blue Spring" will increase your fuel pressure back up to where it should be from the factory. Most 6.0's see an increase of 10 psi of fuel pressure. The added fuel pressure will help keep the injectors from out flowing the stock fuel pump, meaning no air in the injectors, and an injector that will live much longer. Most trucks will actually quiet down a little at idle, rev up a lot quicker and with the added fuel pressure, a little quicker spool up on the turbo. The kit does include all the O-Rings and hard parts to rebuild the fuel pressure housing.
This kit also comes with a Brand New Billet Aluminum housing to keep the regulator spring set and to prevent leaks from the housing. This is a much thicker, stronger billet piece than the factory Cast Aluminum spring housing. The factory unit is known to leak or "weep" fuel from the sides. This kit will also help clean up the look of the factory filter housing as well.
Note: NOT Compatible with E-series.
- Anodized in Sinister Blue
- CNC Machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum
- Laster etched Sinister Diesel logo
- New OEM "Blue Spring"
- New OEM Gaskets
- Restores lost fuel pressure from a worn spring
- Helps save Injectors from low fuel pressure
- (1) Sinister Diesel Billet Spring Housing
- (1) New OEM "Blue Spring"
- (1) New OEM Gasket/O-ring set
- Installation Hardware
Click Here for the Install Guide